Great Partnership Seminar
Last Saturday, we had a blast as we got to know our newest pre-partners at Wellspring.
Every time we as leaders go through a seminar it reminds us of why we feel so privileged to serve in this way.
We met from 9-3:00pm:
Getting to know each other;
- understanding partnership and why it’s critical in this age of “meaningless joining” of churches;
- what is the history, mission and vision of the church;
- where are we going long term as a church;
- what’s the gospel and missional living;
- what we believe and are united around;
- what is the male and female distinction in lieu of a culture in a gender crisis;
- how we are governed as a church, and;
- what we believe about stewardship and church discipline.
All five of the people present at the seminar bring so much passion to Wellspring. They have passion for entrepreneurship among women, theater and spiritual formation, creativity and drama, counseling and encouragment and for people to learn how to study the Bible. We are looking forward to how God is going to use each one of them.
Keep us in prayer as we continue to trust Jesus to build His church with His people.